|Monday,11 July 2016, 13:30-15:10
1. Scope, objectives, and first findings of the TRB/ICC, ICTRI working group on international transport research cooperation with focus on the Asia-Pacific region, Angel Aparicio, UPM Madrid, Spain (10 mins)
2. Transport research in Japan, Shintaro Terabe, Tokyo University of Science, Department of Civil Engineering, Japan(15 mins)
3. ITS research in China, Jizhen Guan, Deputy Secretary-General of ITS China, China (10 mins)
4. Transport systems research in China, Yanyan Chen, Vice Dean College of Metropolitan Transportation, Beijing University of Technology, China (10 mins)
5. Transport research in Korea, Young-Jun Moon Chief Director of Transport Technology Research Group, The Korea Transport Institute - KOTI, Korea (15 mins).
1. Shinya HANAOKA, Department of Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering School of Environment and Society Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
2. Jaehak Oh, KOTI research Institute, Korea.
3. Yoshitsugu Hayashi, WCTRS President and Professor, Chubu University, Japan.
4. Jizhen Guan, Deputy Secretary-General of ITS China, China
5. Jorge Prozzi, University of Texas, USA
Chair: Prof. George A. Giannopoulos, TRB Int’l Cooperation Committee, Greece